Apply for this job now
Instructional Designer, Customer Support, Fitbit
- San Francisco, California
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
* 7 years of experience in instructional design.
* Experience managing multi-course assets and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
* Experience working with Storyline, Articulate 360 and Adobe suite.
* Desire to work in collaborative team environment.
* Comfortability in fast-paced environments with shifting priorities.
* Interest in contact center business operations and solutions oriented mindset.
* Ability to travel internationally as required.
About the job
Technology never stops evolving. Part of the engEDU educational team, Instructional Designers know what our engineers need to know and how to teach it. Using human learning principles, you develop Google's training programs by assessing Googler needs, designing curriculum and coordinating rollout to stakeholders all over the world. You evaluate training opportunities, participant satisfaction and program stability to make sure that Google's technical development programs are teaching skills that are truly valuable while reaching as many Googlers as possible. From face-to-face instruction to collaborative webinars, training programs can take any form and need to translate for Googlers of all backgrounds, levels and regions.
You design training courses based on human learning principles and the needs of stakeholders, as your manage clients across Product Areas and geographies.
Our Customer Support organization is dedicated to helping and empowering people to live healthier, more mobile lives. The training team serves an essential role in making that mission a success.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
* Lead in the design of the overall learning experience and advocate for appropriate learning solutions based on adult learning theory and instructional design best practices.
* Define learning objectives, research, write, design, produce, edit, quality assurance, and publish courses, assessments, and learning experience deliverables.
* Lead learning experience project plans from ideation to launch.
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners to secure and manage budget, resources, and technology to deliver on learning experience vision.
* Brief the visual design team and other partners based on program vision and team best practices.
- Job Reference: 295832287-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Google Inc.
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent