Internal Medicine opening in , California. A facility located in California is seeking an internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. The assignment scope includes chronic disease, diabetes, and geriatric medicine. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 20 patients per day on average. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Chronic diseases, diabetes, and geriatrics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail