Internal Medicine opening in Hudson, New York. A family physician or internist opportunity is available at a hospital-owned practice in New York. A physician is relocating, and the facility is reviewing new candidates to hire. The schedule is traditional outpatient, and call will be 1 to 10. See 16 to 18 patients per day and spend quality time with each patient. There is no inpatient work, unless you want to round at a nursing home. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. You will need a NY medical license, if you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This opportunity is in a beautiful location, south of Albany, on the Hudson River.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information or to apply for this position, please reach out to [Click Here to Apply] or call [Click Here to Apply] .
- Assume busy practice from relocating physician
- Option for flexible hours when you join a nurse practitioner and physician assistant
- Outpatient practice is employed in a large hospital network
- See 16 to 18 patients daily and spend quality time with your patients
- Medical office building is attached to hospital and has all diagnostics
- Occurrence malpractice with no tail
- Academic affiliation for precepting or teaching
- Beautiful location, south of Albany, on the Hudson River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail