Apply for this job now
Investor Servicing Analyst
- San Francisco, California
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 3 million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial goals. We're leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come join us!
About the Role
The Investor Servicing Analyst supports the servicing and sale operations functions of our Investor client base. In this role, you will serve as a resource to multiple investment professionals and internal business units to support the servicing and sales efforts.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently in this role.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently in this task-based role.
What You'll Do
* Work cross-functionally with internal teams to reduce friction for investors.
* Understand flow of institutional client life cycle from diligence through to relationship management.
* Serve as dedicated servicing and sales operations contact for Sales officers, supporting sales team in delivering a superior client experience/service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client inquiries.
* Assist with on-boarding new investors by reviewing account (KYC) documentation for accuracy and identify areas to improve the investor onboarding experience.
* Work with third parties such as data agents and trustees to set up and provide ongoing support for capital markets products.
* Participate in contract lifecycle management controls.
* Assist with internal and external audit efforts as is required by the business and our investors while implementing process improvements to streamline audits.
* Perform reconciliations of loan and cash movements for investors and to support the Bank's capital markets activities.
* Serve as risk liaison to the client facing teams and internal business units to identify "First Line of Defense" risks and maintain controls.
* Receive and process requests for investor funds movement while identifying opportunities to improve current processes and controls, alongside our treasury operations team.
* Develop and maintain processes and procedures to support the Investor Servicing function
* Perform other daily operational tasks such as processing physical mail, document review, and daily reports.
* Work on "ad hoc" projects and investor requests as needed, end to end, with full ownership and a "can do" attitude without feeling "above" any project at hand.
* Bachelor's degree required and up to 2 years experience in a related role.
* Experience in Operations and/or Client Services preferred.
* General knowledge and understanding of financial products and terminology.
* Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to pivot on short notice to meet the needs of the Investor business.
* Ability to thrive in an environment driven by change and improvement.
* Excellent computer skills and experience with Salesforce, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint a plus.
* Strong attention to accuracy and detail is a must.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at .
- Job Reference: 295832759-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Lending Club
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent