Apply for this job now
Manager On Duty The Works Fitness
- Somersworth, New Hampshire
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
To act as liaison or resource for any issues in the absence of the department managers. Provide Exceptional Customer Service to members & guests Comply with & Adhere to Manager On Duty Opening/Closing Checklist
1. To act as liaison or resource for any issues in the absence of the department managers.
a. MOD's must handle daily/nightly facility member or staff issues that may arise. You are to contact your immediate supervisor or other manager to help with any decisions that may need to be made.
b. Conduct walk throughs of the facility to ensure safety, staff ratios, and compliance.
c. Provide communication to dept manager, if needed, on issues that are noted during the shifts. (ie: staffing concerns)
2. Provide Exceptional Customer Service to members & guests
. When walking around the facility or working at the Service Desk, you must express an inviting smile and the willingness to help in all situations.
a. Be a facilitator when issues arise between members, guests and staff.
b. Assist and/or be available for the Front Desk during peak hours. Assist with Front Desk Staff breaks.
3. Comply with & Adhere to Manager On Duty Opening/Closing Checklist
. Responsible for filling out MOD checklist during their shifts with any notes or comments that are needed to explain any deviation from it or issues that may arise.
a. Checklist must be sent to the Operations Manager at the end of each day. Follow-up would occur if further explanations are needed.
Experience Minimum Required
* 2 Years Customer Service Experience 1 Year Customer Service Management Experience
* 5 Years-Customer Service Exp. Health & Fitness Center Experience. 2 Year Customer Service Management Experience
Education Minimum Required
* High School Graduate or Equivalent
* Associates Degree in Business related field
Special Skills Minimum Required
* Computer Skills Must have friendly outgoing personality Must have good organizational skills & Time management
Special Skills Preferred/Desired
* Microsoft Office Customer Service Software Experience
Licensure and/or Certifications Required
* CPR within 3 months of hire
- Job Reference: 295832246-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Partners Healthcare System
- Location: Somersworth, New Hampshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent