Neurology opening in , Pennsylvania. A chance of a lifetime is now available to a neurohospitalist opportunity is now available with a world-renowned organization with top talent, research, academia, resources, and support. You will have your choice of a 7 on and 7 off, 14 on and 14 off block schedule with no call. Take a big step in your career and practice MS specific neurology with the latest in technology. This progressive employer offers a patient and physician-centered culture that has proven effective in both attracting and retaining top talent.
This opportunity offers a strong compensation package in an academic environment. You will also be offered excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution, health/dental/vision/Rx benefits, a sign-on bonus, LTD, relocation expenses, 15 days of CME with a $3,500 stipend, malpractice with tail, accrued PTO, and medical student loan repayment.
If you are interested, please contact me, Gabriela at [Click Here to Apply] or email me the best time for us to speak at [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job .
- Strong compensation package in an academic environment- appointment if desire
- Block schedule choose from 7 on 7 off, or 14 on 14 off- no call
- Well respected and internationally renowned
- Cutting-edge medicine
- Can sponsor your H-1B visa
- Excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution
- Way out in front of research and technology
- Amazing and safe community close to big cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail