Neurology opening in Janesville, Wisconsin. A multi-specialty group in Wisconsin needs two additional additional neurologists. The community has a rapidly growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday. You will be supported by a strong referral network of primary care providers and other neurology and neurohospitalist physicians. General neurology and EMG is necessary. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current MO license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and production bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a very generous sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance, four weeks of vacation and one week CME, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a charming Wisconsin town with access to Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago. Enjoy a high quality of life with a lower cost of living, and without big city hassles of traffic jams and skyrocketing housing prices.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at [Click Here to Apply] and email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job .
- General neurology practice
- 24/7 hospitalist support and program
- EMG required
- Modern and state-of-the-art facility
- Excellent schools
- Charming community with big city access
- Near Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee
- New graduate or experienced physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail