Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Manchester, New Hampshire. A well-known and progressive Community Mental Health Center seeks a Psychiatrist to join their team as Chief Medical Officer in New Hampshire (NH) near the Ocean and White Mountains. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Psychiatry.
- Join a team of 9 physicians and 8 ARNPs
- No weekend call; only alternating weekday call among all providers
- 50% Clinical and 50% Administrative
- Outpatient with opportunity for inpatient call for additional compensation
- Sub-specialty interests can be accommodated
- Voted Nonprofit of the Year by Business NH Magazine
- Ability to expand and grow an established program
- Competitive base salary
- Federal student loan forgiveness available
- Allotment of funds for CME and professional expenses
- 20 Days' vacation, 8 paid Holidays and 5 CME days each year
- Comprehensive benefits package
- No state income or sales tax
- Close proximity to an international airport
- The city has been rated:
- Most Diverse Suburb in New Hampshire (NH)
- Best Suburb for Young Professionals in New Hampshire (NH)
- 1 Hour from Boston, Massachusetts (MA) and close proximity to Manchester, New Hampshire (NH)
- In this city there's something for everyone: farms the White Mountains, museums, theaters, art galleries, craft breweries, wineries, the Atlantic Ocean, great restaurants, and much more!
Interested Candidates Contact:
Office: [Click Here to Apply]
Email: [Click Here to Apply] />
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 162655 when responding.