Cardiology opening in Brownwood, Texas.
BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist is needed to practice in Brownwood, TX. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $482,377 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
Brownwood, Texas is a thriving city located on the northern edge of the hill country and is only a short drive to many other major cities in Texas. Brownwood is a small and quaint town, and home to 19,288 people. As the largest city in a 70 mile radius, Brownwood is the ideal place to practice medicine. Brownwood is known for some of the best hunting and fishing in Texas. The people in Brownwood enjoy these recreational perks with less than a ten minute commute to work. The city of Brownwood offers an aquatic center, large recreational lake, and activities that the whole family can enjoy. Recently opened Surgery Center.