Internal Medicine opening in Knoxville, Tennessee. Job Description & Requirements
Non-Invasive Cardiology Physician in Tennessee
Our established award-winning health system is looking for a board-eligible/board-certified non-invasive cardiologist to join our team. Well-known by everyone in our community, we are a financially stable organization with a highly regarded reputation.
- We offer above-average compensation, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology and an experienced support staff
- Benefit from immediate patient volume
- Physicians experience collaborative environment with hospital administration
Located along the Tennessee River, Knoxville, Tennessee, is a charming community filled with genuine individuals who exude the true meaning of Southern hospitality.
Known as one of the region's best cities for seeking outdoor adventure, you'll appreciate the abundance of opportunity to experience a variety of activities, including hiking, biking, paddling, fishing, golfing, rock climbing, and zip lining.
As part of our community, you'll enjoy the following:
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- No state tax on your wages earned and a lower cost of living than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools, including the best public high school and the best private high school in the state ( Niche )
- A walkable downtown area filled with unique shops and restaurants, historic sites, local music, and captivating art
- Convenient access to Nashville, Asheville, and Chattanooga, all with many amenities, including top-notch shopping and dining, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Tennessee in Best States for Fiscal Stability and in Best States for Economy
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology