Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in , Connecticut. An OB/GYN is needed in Connecticut. Join a well-established private practice in a desirable shoreline community with 2 other OB/GYNs. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. There will be a 1:6 call during the week and every 6th weekend as it is shared with another group of OB/GYNs. The average deliveries are 180 to 240 a year. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation based on experience and a bonus based on productivity. You will be offered occurrence malpractice with nose coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation and CME time, a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, and a 401(k) and a pension plan.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth Perm placement difference.
For more details, contact Lee Bradford at [Click Here to Apply] or send your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Partnership consideration after 3 years
- Occurrence malpractice with nose coverage
- Optional teaching opportunity through Yale
- da Vinci robotics available
- Join 2 OB/GYN physicians
- Call schedule of 1:6
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- Must be board eligible/certified in OB/GYN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail