Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Garden City, Kansas. An OB/GYN is needed at a thriving practice in Kansas. They provide options where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Join three full time physicians and two advanced practice providers where the patient volume supports the need for another physician. Candidates must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with your area of specialty.
This employed position offers a $390K base salary with the potential to earn $450 to $550K, CME allowance, robust benefit package, relocation, and student loan repayment as part of the compensation package.
With more than 20 languages spoken in the local school system, Garden City's diverse culture makes it a unique place to live, work, and play. Garden City is home to Lee Richardson Zoo, the largest zoological park in western Kansas. It is also home to two regulation golf courses, a nationally recognized community college, an indoor water park, and The Big Pool. The community is home to several financial institutions, medical facilities, and retail shopping areas.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- $390K base salary with the potential to earn $450 to $550K
- Large health care system
- Join 3 physicians and 2 APPs with a call of 1:4
- Need is due to patient volume
- MD or DO welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship
- Enjoy life in a relaxed, small-town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail