Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Baltimore, Maryland. A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available in Maryland with a well-established group. This is a clinic setting where they do full scope OB/GYN. You will work 3, 8-hour weekday shifts in the outpatient clinic, and you will have 4 administrative hours that can be done at home. The 1:7 call consists of 1, 24-hour call shift on a week day, and 1, 24-hour weekend call shift per month. You will enjoy working at a hospital with 12 state-of-the-art LDR suites, 2 ORs, a da Vinci robot. A physician that is bilingual in English and Spanish would be a plus, but this in mandatory.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive federal tort malpractice, medical and dental benefits, 22 days of PTO, 8 holidays, 5 CME days and a stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and you can apply for federal and state loan repayment.
Come live and practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at [Click Here to Apply] or send your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- HPSA score of 20
- Well-established practice doing full scope OB/GYN
- Work 36 clinic hours and 4 administrative hours
- Call is 1:7
- 12 state-of-the-art LDR suites and 2 ORs
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Level III NICU
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail