Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in , West Virginia. An opportunity is now available for a board certified or board eligible OB/GYN to join a growing practice in rural WV. This is a well-respected and established practice on a hospital campus, with one physician and one nurse practitioner. The hospital has da Vinci robotics. The ideal candidate will have training in laparoscopy and have a desire to incorporate gynecology into their practice along with OB. This is a great opportunity for someone that loves the outdoors.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a $50K sign-on bonus, medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, 20 days of PTO, 5 days of CME and $3,500, and occurrence malpractice. This is also a designated site for loan repayment.
In just under an hour, you can be in the capital of Charleston where you can enjoy shopping, dining, and attending many entertainment events.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For more information, please contact Van Ruttley directly at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Partnership-track opportunity with a $50K sign-on bonus
- Well-respected and established practice
- Join another physician and one nurse practitioner
- Between 200 to 250 births annually
- Training in laparoscopy preferred
- Office is on the hospital campus that has da Vinci robotics
- 20 days of PTO, 5 additional days for CME, and occurrence malpractice
- Driving distance to Charleston, WV
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail