Orthopedics-Sports Medicine opening in , Maine.
Orthopedic Surgeon needed in beautiful Northern Maine. JOB ID
- B/C or B/E
- Active Maine License or Willing to Obtain
- On-Call Rotation - 1:3, with the expectation that call will be handled collaboratively with other orthopedic surgeons in the practice group
- Currently has 3 Surgeons in the practice; a general Orthopedic Surgeon, an Orthopedic Upper Extremities Specialist and a Podiatrist, as well as two mid-level providers
- Patients: Community profile includes a large cohort of elderly patients with co-morbidities, extensive engagement with middle school, high school, junior college, and university athletic programs
- The successful Orthopedic Surgery candidate will receive a competitive salary, generous health and welfare benefits package, professional liability insurance, CME reimbursement, relocation assistance, and education loan repayment, if applicable.
- Physicians also receive an annual allowance for licensing, DEA registration, professional society membership, and medical journal subscriptions
All Star Recruiting benefit
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants