Pediatrics opening in , Illinois. An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call coverage and you will see 3 - 14 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current NRP and PALS certification. There will be enough time to obtain an IL state license before this assignment begins -- any interested physician can apply.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 3 - 14 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail