Pediatrics opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A private practice located in Alabama is seeking a pediatrician to join their team. The clinic hours are from 8 am to 5 pm and there will be shared call and newborn rounding. You will be supported by CRNP and a complement of nurses seeing 20 to 25 patients per day. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates to apply.
This employed position also has a partnership opportunity available. You will be offered a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Birmingham is a metropolitan area and it offers easy access to Alabama's Gulf Coast, and other major metropolitan cities like Nashville and Atlanta.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at [Click Here to Apply] or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job .
- Join a well-established private practice
- Partnership opportunity available
- See an average of 20 to 25 patients per day
- Shared call and newborn rounding
- Office equipped with laboratory and X-ray
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work with CRNP and a complement of nurses
- Excellent location near Birmingham, AL
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail