Pediatrics opening in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. A large sub-specialty group in South Dakota is hiring a child abuse pediatrician. You will work at an inpatient and outpatient clinical child abuse practice with another board certified child abuse pediatrician. You will work out of an outpatient clinic that is attached to the hospital. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will share a 1:4 call schedule with no night call, but there will be a potential need to see patients in the hospital over daytime weekend hours. The cases you will see include neglect, physical abuse, sexual abuse, medical abuse, drug endangerment, witness violence, and foster care. In addition to the physician, there is one NP and one PA, three forensic interviewers, nurses, patient support staff, and family advocates. P> This employed position offers relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. You may qualify for federal loan repayment, but this is not guaranteed.
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing, and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, text or call Amy Lewin at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Child abuse pediatric job
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical child abuse practice
- Outpatient clinic attached to the hospital
- Join 1 other board certified child abuse pediatrician
- 5 day work week, Monday - Friday
- 1:4 call schedule - no night call
- BC/BE in child abuse - fellowship required
- Largest city in South Dakota, no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail