SWBC continues to be a strong and stable employer during these challenging times and a vast majority of our interviewing and on-boarding is being done virtually due to COVID-19.
SWBC is seeking a talented individual to provide expertise in sales along with placement and servicing of accounts while maintaining a high level of compliance for future growth and professionalism to the division.
Why you'll love this role:
In this role, you will work with and engage new people on a daily basis, exercising empathy and getting to know what is important to clients and how to best meet their insurance needs. While working from home, you will work with a team of highly engaged sales agents and support staff in a fun and competitive environment where you will have the opportunity to use your best sales and customer service talents and skills each day.
Essential duties include the following:
- Produces and services new/renewal business as it relates to individual goals set by the management while following policy and procedure.
- Maintains complete, accurate, and thorough files on every customer (new and/or renewal) to insure successful compliance audits.
- Tracks and monitors policy retention, policy cancellations, and technical issues as it relates to the book of business written.
- Meets daily Call Service Levels as it relates to Average Speed Answer (ASA), Abandon Rate, and Hold Times.
Serious candidates will possess the minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must possess a current Property and Casualty License for the State of Texas and be in good standing with the Dept. of Insurance.
- Minimum of three (3) years of personal lines insurance experience. (Homeowners, Auto, Umbrella, Recreational Vehicles, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of PC's and related applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Strong verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under sometimes stressful conditions, while maintaining professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Able to sit for long periods of time contacting, tracking, and monitoring client personal lines insurance needs.
- Able to lift 10-20lbs of boxes/files containing insurance documentation and stoop, kneel, or stand for extended periods of time.
- May travel locally on occasion.
- Competitive overall compensation package
- Work/Life balance
- Employee engagement activities and recognition awards
- Years of Service awards
- Career enhancement and growth opportunities
- Emerging Professionals and Mentor Program
- Continuing education and career certifications
- Variety of healthcare coverage options
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans
- Lucrative Wellness Program
*Based upon employee eligibility