Family Practice-With OB opening in Marion, Illinois. Job ID: 8345Practice Details
- Seeking a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Physician (MD/DO) to join an established practice in the growing community of Marion, Illinois
Join a network of community health centers, providing integrated primary medical and behavioral health services, as well as specialty services including dental care, OB/GYN, nutrition services, counseling, in-house pharmacy, medication-assisted treatment, and social services.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Gynecology Medicine Salaries In St. Louis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4 Bedroom/3 bath 2,308 sq ft cottage-style farmhouse sets on 2 lots in lovely Spring Garden Estates. Great location and neighborhood to enjoy! It is bright and airy with lots of amenities and updates. There are built-in bookcases flanking the white mantled fireplace, large master suite, nice sized bedrooms, lots of storage, and beautiful yard. A guest house/office (18x24) that mirrors the main house sits at the end of the driveway. This home can be yours for $189,000
The Community. Other community amenities include two shopping malls with anchor stores Dillard's and Macy's, three AMC movie theatres, and Veteran's Memorial Airport has a direct flight to St. Louis.
Southern Illinois is a fantastic place to live and has something for everyone!
The Employer. Since its inception in 1971, they has been committed to improving the health of southern Illinois. We are a network of community health centers, providing integrated primary medical and behavioral health services, as well as specialty services including dental care, OB/GYN, nutrition services, counseling, in-house pharmacy, medication-assisted treatment, and social servicesClosest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 93 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 160 miles to Nashville, TN
- 177 miles to Louisville, KY
- 188 miles to Memphis, TN
- John A Logan College (about 9 miles; Carterville, IL; Full-time enrollment: 3,995)
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (about 16 miles; Carbondale, IL; FT enrollment: 14,539)
- Rend Lake College (about 28 miles; Ina, IL; FT enrollment: 2,778)
- Southeast Missouri State University (about 44 miles; Cape Girardeau, MO; FT enrollment: 9,678)
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 50 miles; Paducah, KY; FT enrollment: 4,107)
- Park District offers many different courses throughout the year, in adult fitness, youth recreation, and family fun.
- Baseball fields, basketball, BBQ grills, exercise track, multi-use fields, parking, picnicking, playground, restrooms, soccer fields, spray park, and a splash park.
- Super Splash Park has an 8 lane lap pool, diving board, water slide, lazy river, beach style leisure pool, and much more for the whole family to enjoy.
- Crab Orchard Lake is a 6,965-acre reservoir in Williamson County, Illinois. It is the centerpiece of the Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge.
- Shawnee Trails Wilderness Outfitter
- Illinois Star Centre Mall