Allied Resources is looking for a Planner for an exciting opportunity to contribute to some of the largest energy projects in the USA with a forward-thinking and innovative industry leader. This position provides an excellent compensation and benefits package! Remote flexibility available! Job Requirements:
A day in the life:
- Responsible for scheduling large projects to be completed in the future for overhead & underground electrical infrastructure in the Central and Susquehanna area.
- Utilize analytics and data to create scheduling reports.
- Utilize software such as Excel and PowerBI to create spreadsheets for long-term project planning.
- Participates in daily screening calls, project identification meetings, and status meetings to identify work budgets.
Why work here:
- This is a tremendous opportunity to serve as a significant addition to the company's innovative and growing projects! It offers remote flexibility and offers a strong compensation, bonus, and benefits package!
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Allied Resources does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status or other status protected by law.