This position requires an active Brokers License in one or more of the following states: Oregon, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Vermont, New Jersey, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota.
The Principal Broker (""PB"") acts as the principal broker in the state by providing all broker oversight as required by the regulating division of real estate. As the primary point of contact in the statewide market, the goal is obtaining and maintaining MLS access covering the state, and completing transactions as requested and directed by the Radian real estate team. The real estate team will provide purchase details to the PB to write up and submit offers, and interact with selling agents to acquire properties, as well as list and engage in efforts to sell properties as directed. The PB will have a limited number Associate Brokers reporting to them, and will assist and support as needed.
Why Work With Us:
* Competitive Compensation: anticipated base salary from $52,000 to $71,500 based on skills and experience. This position is eligible to participate in a generous commission plan.
* Our Company Makes an Impact. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg's Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC's CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment, and receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA's Open Door's Foundation.
* Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
* Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
* Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
* Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change in their lives.
* Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
* Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
What You Will Do:
* Responsible for the obtaining and maintaining MLS access statewide.
* Will act as our Principal Broker (Broker of Record) in an assigned location, reporting to the Red Bell Corporate operations and will be responsible for communicating legal updates, local market trends, local customs and best practices.
* Will write up and submit offers for property purchases as well as list properties for sale in appropriate MLS, working directly with Radian real estate team.
* Will work directly with the Radian real estate team to discuss purchase and sale of properties, as well as strategy and recommendation.
* Well versed in local/state real estate laws, maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, and types of available mortgages, financing options and government programs, contracts and customary procedures; intermediate to advanced technological proficiency.
Skills and Abilities:
* Must be experienced in all aspects of residential real estate and hold an active broker's license in the area/state indicated.
* Possess skills to effectively manage purchase and sale of properties, daily processes, deadlines, and accounting management.
* Will be responsible to manage between 1-3 Sales Associates per MLS's in the assigned area.
Other Position Parameters:
* Purchase and Sale Production (adequate number of transactions per year)
Prior Work Experience
* Technical: 3 - 5 years
* Supervisory: 3 - 5 years
Education and Credentials
* Required: HS Diploma/GED, Concentration in Broker's License
* Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require work visas.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Details
To learn more about Radian's Code of Conduct and Ethics and workplace conduct, please click [here]. Radian participates in E-Verify [Link] (en español [Link]). Learn more about your rights under immigration laws [Link] (en español [Link]).
Whether you require an accommodation for the job application or interview process, Radian is dedicated to a barrier-free employment process and encourages a diverse workforce. If you have questions about the accommodation process, please e-mail .