GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit .
Summary of Role\:
GlobalFoundries seeks an experienced Sales Account Manager in the Aerospace and Defense industry, you will be part of a Sales team identifying, qualifying, and securing new business with assigned clients while at the same time providing a high level of operational service to these clients on existing business.
Essential Responsibilities Include\:
- Develop, communicate, and drive overall customer acquisition strategy for identified clients
- Work closely with Business Line Managers to research, prospect, understand and identify target aerospace and defense clients
- Obtain and Analyze client roadmaps as they pertain to GlobalFoundries existing and future products
- Identify and secure qualified business opportunities
- Lead development of business proposals with a cross-functional team in response to RFI/RFQs, and drive necessary internal alignment and approvals from key stakeholders
- Negotiate formal business agreements at the Executive level
- Participate in operations, engineering, and business review meetings
- Develop a high level of customer intimacy with client's sourcing and business unit leaders
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Ability to Effectively Communicate with All Levels of an Organizational Structure
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College and/or University in Electrical Engineering or Related Discipline
- 6 Years of Aerospace and Defense or Federal Sales or Business Development experience with a proven track record in the Semiconductor or Electronics industry
- Approximately 30% Travel Required
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., Or a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a) (3)
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a SECRET level U.S. Government security clearance
- Language Fluency\: English (Written & Verbal)
- Master's Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Related Discipline
- Strong Communication, Organization, Presentation, Inter-personal and Influencing Skills
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at usaccommodations@ and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Effective January 4, 2022, GlobalFoundries will require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. GlobalFoundries will follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) definition of fully vaccinated and will require proof of vaccination. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, will have the opportunity to submit an accommodation request.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.