Apply for this job now
Private Wealth Advisor
- Rochester, New York
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
The Private Wealth Advisor role is to acquire and manage a book of high net worth clients as primary advisor and assist and act as a "second chair" for more senior advisors on complex client relationships. Delegate and be responsible for the preparation, finalization, and follow through with all work products for clients. They must be able to effectively communicate with all levels and departments of the firm, prepare in-depth analysis of the client's financial position, and have a working knowledge of services provided by Clarfeld.
In your role as Private Wealth Advisor you will continue to work with senior advisors and assist in the education/training of entry advisors. Working within distribution channels and partner across consumer and commercial banking departments to actively look for cross-sell and business development opportunities to grow the business and bring in new revenue.
Will be responsible for the preparation, review and delivery of:
* Banking and Lending Solutions for clients
* Assist with review of quarterly investment performance monitoring reports
* Work across all departments and services provided by Clarfeld (Tax, IPM, Insurance, Cash Management and PFP).
* Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio
* Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and consistently deliver a quality work product
* Must be able to work independently, yet work with different advisors and departments
* Must be organized and detail oriented
* Must be resourceful, yet inquisitive
* Must be able to work overtime
* Must attend weekly estate and financial training seminars
* Must do outside independent reading
* 7+ years of financial advisor services experience
* Financial knowledge and background
* College or university degree
* Must have earned a CFP designation
* Required credentials to register as an IAR for Clarfeld Financial Advisor
* Life Insurance License
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent's reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
- Job Reference: 295831844-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent