LabCorp is seeking a Customer Service Support Representative to join our team in Dublin, OH. This position will work with physician offices, hospital laboratories, patients and internal customers to ensure that all client needs are addressed accurately and efficiently. The Customer Service Support Representative will provide product education and handle a wide variety of questions while ensuring a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Customer Service and motivated to work with a customer centric team in an innovative company.
This position will be located in the Microbiology department do problem resolution on samples/testing that have been received in the department, as well as perform specimen processing.
The schedule for this role will be Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm; Rotating Sunday/Monday and Holidays as needed. OT as needed to meet department goals.
- Act a liaison between LabCorp, the customer base and patients
- Resolve routine customer requests with products or services via inbound, outbound calls, or the Internet
- Speak with customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using protocol procedures
- Inquire, clarify, and confirm customer requirements and understanding of the solution
- Provide additional customer education and information as needed
- Qualify and establish inbound new customers requesting LabCorp's products and services
- Work in multiple databases to research complex issues and questions Notify clients of test results in a timely and accurate manner
- Review test forms for accuracy and report any discrepancies
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Perform administrative support for medical record management, CRM data maintenance, and internal records to assure HIPAA compliance
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/1-3 years of applicable experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Experience working in a contact center/call center environment is preferred
- Prior healthcare industry, such as a physician's office or a hospital highly is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is required
- Experience with Laboratory Information Systems is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent ability to listen and respond
- Must be courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Excellent multitasking abilities required
- Strong flexibility and the ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities quickly
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly desirable
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .