What to Expect:
Remote work and Offsite Project Support as needed
The Supply Chain Operations team is seeking a Project Administrator who will be responsible for managing various projects from different areas of the business (laboratory / technical, Supply Chain, IT, Corporate, Divisional), different technical disciplines, and varying levels of complexity and leadership visibility.
- Responsible for working closely with business owners to achieve project objectives and goals.
- Facilitate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual meetings with project ordinate any corrective actions for project plan and project implementation.
- Make regular reports to management on project progress, barriers and issues.
- Ensure appropriate identification of root causes through effective use of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Continue to work with the appropriate resources to enable the decision making process by providing meaningful reporting.
- Manage the collection and consolidation of project reporting
- Identify unfavorable variance to the project plan that require countermeasure actions.
- Ensure appropriate identification of root causes through effective use of data analysis tools and techniques when needed.
- Track implementation and execution of countermeasuers to provide accountability to current project plan.
- Ensure consistent reporting across similar functional areas.
- Prepare and present findings/proposals to senior leadership with recommendations, including cost benefit analysis, risk mitigation and action plans.
- Provide Project Management guidance and assistance directly to management on a broad range of business issues of a complex nature.
- Must work with significant autonomy and require only casual supervision.
- Make recommendations to management and may initiate implementation of new protocols, methodologies or processes.
- Review and assess various courses of action to provide an improved basis for management decisions.
- Travel required as necessary to lead assigned projects.
Education and Qualification(s)
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. 5-7 years of applicable work experience. Project Management certification strongly preferred.
- Experience in project management, change management and cross-functional team management.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives utilizing Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Propensity to analyze issues - Gather relevant information systematically, consider a broad range of issues or factors; grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems or issues; seek input from others; use accurate logic and data in analyses.
- Ability to use strategic thinking, experience and knowledge when considering a broad range of internal and external factors when problem solving and making decisions; identify critical, high pay-off strategies and prioritize team efforts accordingly; recognize strategic opportunities for success; adjust actions and decisions for focus on critical strategic issues.
- Must be team-oriented with ability to bring people together, lead and direct in the development of specific goals and objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to persistently champion change - Challenge the status quo and champion new initiatives; act as a catalyst for change and stimulate others to change; manage implementation effectively.
- Must possess excellent PC skills:(MS Project, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .