Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Macon, Georgia.
Center for Behavioral Health is seeking a Board Certified Psychiatrist to join our team! The inpatient, behavior health unit consists of 42 inpatient beds - 32 Adult and 10 Gero-Psych. Inpatient programming consists of an Adult unit, Geriatric unit, STAR (Stress, Trauma, Addiction, Recovery) unit specializing in the treatment of PTSD and a new, busy ECT service.
* Monday through Friday position; patient census split amongst all providers
* Weekend Call 1:4; weekday call 1:5
* Current staff includes 2 NP's and 3 Psychiatric Hospitalists
* This is a Hospitalist position with expectations of teaching participation as we do have a ACGME Psychiatry Residency Program.
* Excellent base pay with quality incentive bonus and bonus potentials based on wRVUs
* Commencement bonus
* Relocation & CME allowance
* Student-loan assistance if needed
* Occurrence-based malpractice
* Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
* 401 (k) retirement plan is one of the most generous plans offered by a healthcare company or large employer