Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. A hospital in Michigan needs a psychiatrist. The schedule is Monday through Friday and the psychiatrist can expect to see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. You will be supported by a great inpatient team that offers crisis intervention and stabilization for patients of all ages who would benefit from care in a secure, therapeutic environment. The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be within 5 years of completing your training. If you do not have an active MI medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This position offers an employed or independent contractor option with a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You can also receive student loan repayment, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, and malpractice coverage.
Grand Rapids is a Michigan city on the Grand River, east of Lake Michigan. There is trend-setting beer, food, art, and music scenes. There is also a wonderland of outdoor recreation and family fun. It is easy to get to, easy to get around in, and easy to afford.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and reference to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Employed or independent contractor option
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Private hospital serving all ages
- This position will see ages 13+
- Student loan repayment
- Final-year residents welcome
- Great inpatient support
- Trend-setting beer, food, art, and music scenes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail