Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Vermont. A community health center located in Vermont is seeking an outpatient psychiatrist. Join a dynamic and collaborative team of adult and child psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed social workers, and licensed alcohol and drug counselors who together provide a plan of care for patients. The incoming physician will coordinate plan of care with primary care physicians to include psychiatric consults, completing diagnostic evaluations, and ongoing medical management services.
This employed opportunity offers a very competitive salary that is commensurate on experience. You will also receive medical education loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, disability/life insurance, retirement plans with employer match, relocation assistance, and 4 weeks of vacation the first 2 years, then 5 weeks.
The heart of Vermont is truly showcased in the central region. The attractions in this region showcase some of the best storytellers in the state, and you will certainly find plenty to do in this region.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Camille Whaley at [Click Here to Apply] and email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Full time and outpatient position
- 4-day workweek with flexible hours possible
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team
- Treat patients for several primary care clinics
- Receive support of RN case managers
- FQHC for loan repayment opportunity
- Very competitive salary
- Board certified, or eligible within 5 years of training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail