Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in , Missouri.
Job : Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician Opportunity - in the Heart of the Lake of the Ozarks - Missouri
Seeking a full-time BC/BE pulmonary/critical care physician as we continue to expand in our thriving community. Hospital is a Level II Stroke Center, Level II Stemi Center, Level III Trauma Center and Level II Nursery.
- BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit Hospital
- Call 1:2
- Convenient schedule of 2 weeks Pulmonary Clinic, 1 week ICU and 1 week off
- Join our Team of 1 Pulmonary/Critical Care, 1 Nephrology/Critical Care, 1 Med/Peds, 7 Hospitalist, 2 ANP's
- Base Salary entire length of agreement + Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Base salary + RVU generated bonus
- 216 hours of paid time off
- 40 hours of CME
- CME allowance up to $4,000 per year
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance 1.5% times base salary (capped)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Missouri License, BNDD and DEA
- Relocation - Up to $10,000 for actual costs based upon lowest of three bids
THE HEART OF LAKE OF THE OZARKS:
- Strong School District - First in State to have all schools in district accredited by NCACS!
- Home of 3 Campuses of Accredited Colleges
- Big City Amenities with the engaging community of a Small Town - Softball Leagues, Holiday and Seasonal Events, Festivals, Premium Outlets, Spas, etc.
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Beautiful Nature and Lakes - Boating, Water Sports, Golf, Scenic Trails and so much more!
The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers small town hospitality in a resort setting. The beautiful Lake of the Ozarks offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities while enjoying a lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities.
If interested contact Noelle at [Click Here to Apply]