Industry Leader in Multipurpose Lubricants
Located near Jersey Shore
The Receiving Clerk will maintain inventory and collaborate with work divisions while receiving product/ material into system.
- Receive accurate inventory quantities into system, monitor and record quantity and forward information to departments.
- Verify all paperwork has accurate purchase order number including packing slip, invoice BOL, etc.
- Interface with relevant buyer/customer service for product repair/ returns.
- Assist Purchasing Manager.
- Keep a safe work environment.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or one year of related experience.
- 2 years' warehouse experience.
- Experience with JD Edward receiving module preferable.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word and Excel.
- MRP experience preferable.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents including PO's, BOL's, invoices, weigh tickets packing slips and department manuals.
- Must have NJ driver's license.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.