Jefferson Well is seeking a Senior Analyst - Retail Planning and Incentives for a long term consulting opportunity at a large and reputable manufacturing organization in the Detroit area. The selected candidate will be responsible for leading comprehensive analysis of client and competitor sales, market share and program analysis. They will also analyze effectiveness of incentive programs and implement process improvements to the Division's annual incentive spending targets by vehicle. Additional job duties include:
- Forecast sales lift from proposed incentive programs to address sales risk/ opportunities.
- Propose optimal incentive programs to achieve monthly and annual sales and profit objectives.
- Use prior experience from managing/creating metrics, tools, and learnings for advising the most optimal incentive to achieve the objective(s).
- Collaborate with IT to create statistical models to better understand incentive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide detailed insight into daily, monthly and annual industry and segment size to establish the short-term industry segment forecast.
- Develop comprehensive reports of month-end sales results to prepare USSM leadership for the monthly press release and interviews with media and industry analysts.
- Analyze industry news and trends to determine impact on client's performance.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree (Economics, Business or Engineering)
- Preferred: MBA or equivalent graduate degree
Critical Skills Required
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to think strategically and integrate many different perspectives and viewpoints
- Must be able to generate, comprehend and display information from various data sources into a cohesive story that explains the key drivers of trends
- Exceptional analytical ability with attention to detail
- Pull data and analyze the results to create standard reports that support organization decision-making
- Respond to numerous ad-hoc requests for data and industry insights in a timely manner
- Ability to assess impact of complex scenarios and communicate insights and alternatives
- Excellent presentation and oral communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines consistently
- Knowledge of automotive market and competitive environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different functions across the organization
Additional Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Experience in Leading Analytical Teams, Advanced Automotive Analytics and Forecasting, Market Research, Order Fulfillment, Production Scheduling, and/or Field Sales
At Jefferson Wells ( ), we've built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk & compliance, tax, finance & accounting and business optimization. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup. Jefferson Wells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.