Description & Requirements
As a Senior Associate in our Accounting Outsourcing Services group, you will be a valued member of our team and will build relationships with our outsourcing clients. This position will offer you an excellent opportunity for career advancement in our growing firm. To be successful, you should enjoy solving problems, possess a strong attention to detail and have a willingness to learn new things.
What You Will Do:
Dedicate time to client service while coordinating work for our clients in the following areas:
* General ledger and process accounts payable
* Sales and payroll tax reporting
* Account/bank reconciliations and depreciation schedule preparation
* Monthly and year-end closing assistance
* Prepare financial statements
* On-site or digital accounting outsourcing
* QuickBooks consulting and assistance with accounting system design
* Assist with the training of clients, staff, and other AOS personnel
A Successful Trusted Advisor has:
* Strong initiative and problem-solving abilities
* Commitment to provide unmatched client service
* Ability to prioritize work for multiple clients and consistently meet deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Precise attention to detail
* Associates degree or higher in accounting, finance or other business-related field or a minimum of 5 years of experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, or staff accounting
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
* QuickBooks ProAdvisor designation
* Prior experience with PFX Engagement and Bill.com
* Experience working with QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Intacct, or similar general ledger software package
Pursuant to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: Target Hourly Rate: $28-32/hr
Please note: The above noted compensation is for the Colorado market. Compensation for this role will be determined based on the experience, education, and skill set of the individual for the position. This amount is not representative of an employee's total compensation, which consists of, but is not limited to, salary (cash compensation), benefits, profit-sharing contributions, CPA Exam incentives and other forms of compensation. To learn more about BKD's benefits, visit this page: BKD reserves the right to make changes to the above figure based on business need.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
It is BKD's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
* BKD expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
* BKD further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with BKD.
* Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of BKD.