Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
The Millennium Group is seeking a Sr. Document Imaging manager to lead our 1st shift, 3rd shift and weekend teams! The role of Sr. Document Imaging manager is to lead the Imaging & Indexing Departments in Charlotte and to oversee all aspects of the operations. They will work with the Team Leaders to organize and manage their assignments and productivity and will assume responsibility for Team Leader performance and provides training and feedback to support their operations. Job Requirements:
The unit's major duties are:
- Prioritizing workflows, manage staffing assignments, and organize department resources to ensure that all department work is processed within SLA's.
- Work with Project Coordinators, Technical Representatives, and Imaging Management to determine production schedules and volume requirements.
- Manage and oversee permanent and temporary staff, including training, scheduling, attendance, performance evaluation, security access rights, timekeeping / payroll, and problem resolution.
- Take responsibility for the performance of subordinates and work to improve their production, teamwork, and morale.
- Experience working in a production environment with a proven record of meeting deadlines.
- Have data entry skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter who can lead operational and project teams, and have the ability to plan and schedule work for their team.
- Possess good mechanical aptitude; comprehend and resolve basic mechanical problems with hardware.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent knowledge of commercial, technical and/or industry practice and principles; and
- Minimum 2-4 years related experience in Document Management and/or training;
- Financial Industry knowledge is also preferred
- Experience leading a team of 30 to 50 staff
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective time management, communication, and problem-solving skills commensurate with a leadership position