Are you a driven, solution-oriented Sales professional and thrilled by the challenge of turning a no into a yes? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior Marketing Executive (Sr. Sales Representative). The territory for this role covers the Chicagoland, IL market
This is your opportunity to join an organization known for advanced testing, with a solid reputation as a front-runner in the diagnostics industry. We're a stimulating company that consistently develops new testing across many specialties. Here you can leverage your connections and tap into the potential of new LabCorp customers to generate new business. You'll find a rewarding role fueled by your persistence; allowing you to make a difference in people's lives, including your own.
This position will be responsible for effectively communicating and selling the benefits of LabCorp in many physician specialties. This is a true hunter role, and the candidate is expected to prospect, develop and close their own sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Sell laboratory testing services to professionals in a variety of medical fields
- Meet and exceed sales goals and achieve maximum sales growth in assigned territory
- Successfully build and execute an annual business plan with quarterly updates
- Cold call and build a sales pipeline that will provide ongoing revenue goal achievement
- Accurately forecast and maintain a sales funnel of new opportunities in-line with a 90-day quota
- Effectively manage travel logistics to maximize sales productivity
- Attend local and national professional trade shows and events as requested
- Collaborate closely with team members to retain current book of business
- Effectively communicate value propositions to all targeted customers and prospects
- Perform in-services, training and implementation with pertinent personnel and physician staff
- Collaborate and actively contribute to new business opportunities with LCA counterparts
- Update all relevant customer account information into CRM Data Management Systems
- Provide ongoing customer support, education on focus products and market updates for current customer base
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Previous sales experience or account management is required; preferably 3 years
- Experience in the healthcare or medical device industry
- Previous clinical laboratory or diagnostics sales experience highly desired
- Medical device sales experience and business-to-business experience preferred
- Proven success managing a book of business
- Ability to collaborate closely with sales and operations teams to grow the business
- Strong consultative selling and closing skills
- Ability to understand complex scientific literature and use clinical data as a selling factor
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point & Excel
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .