Shipping personnel are responsible for preparing and loading customers' orders. Essential Function
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proper storage and inventory of materials.
- Picking, packing and palletizing of various materials
- Document preparation and reconciling orders before shipment.
- Create/select proper labeling for shipments.
- Operate the proper PIT as needed.
- Cross check BOL against picking counts.
- Watch for and identify damaged packaging before shipment.
- Work Safely it is your responsibility - no one can keep you safe but you.
- Do not wear loose clothing or anything else that may become tangled.
- No use of cell phones or ear buds
- If you see something or someone unsafe notify a leader or manager immediately.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Detail and Quality oriented.
- Demonstrated team communications skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to operate a forklift