GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GlobalFoundries is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit .
Summary of Role\:
GlobalFoundries is seeking a data-driven and people-oriented Sr. Finance Analyst, who will support the Central Financial Planning & Analysis team. As a key member of the team, this individual will act as a business liaison between finance, operations, business units, IT and other groups to drive the word wide consolidation of financial statement data and prepare meaningful analytics and insights. This position can be based at our Austin, Texas or Malta, NY locations.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of system record data maintained on various platforms
- Support Close, Forecast, and annual Planning cycles adhering to internal and external timelines
- Work with Business Leaders and financial analysts to identify, design and build detailed and robust models to provide critical data intelligence
- Develop and prepare analytics and financial summaries to support corporate strategic planning
- Knowledge of financials and accounting processes is required. Candidate should have a good understanding of Financials close processes and related tasks
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College and or University in Finance, Accounting, Business or Related Discipline
- 4 Years of Related Experience
- Demonstrated expertise in creating analytical models and presentations.
- Ability to understand and interpret the three financial statements (Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Income Statement) and the linkages between them, and explain key drivers that impact business and financial performance.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of system record data maintained on various platforms.
- Support Close, Forecast, and annual Planning cycles adhering to internal and external timelines.
- Minimal Travel Required
- Language Fluency\: English (Written & Verbal)
- Self-motivated and independent with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work in a team environment across different cultures
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry preferred
- Strong understanding and proficiency of financial systems and tools (Hyperion, Oracle, and Microsoft office suite of products; Anaplan experience a plus)
- Data integration experience with Essbase, HFM, Oracle, MS Power BI preferred; however, experience with other systems will be considered
- Ability to work across global locations in matrix role and build effective cross-functional relationships at multiple levels
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at usaccommodations@ and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Effective January 4, 2022, GlobalFoundries will require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. GlobalFoundries will follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) definition of fully vaccinated and will require proof of vaccination. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, will have the opportunity to submit an accommodation request.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.