Apply for this job now
Sr Financial Analyst
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell in Fort Worth, TX has an immedaite opening for an expereinced Sr Financial Analyst to join the Overhead expense and reporting and rate management side of the business for both US Govt and Commerical aircraft products and services.
The Sr. Financial Analyst position will be responsible for assisting the Supervisor of Overhead Reporting and Manager of Forward Pricing & Compliance in the development and execution of Bell's Overhead Reporting.
This department is responsible for planning/forecasting, reporting and analyzing Bell's overhead performance for Bell and Textron.
* Assist in the development and monitoring of Overhead Budgets (headcount and expense), including detailed variance analysis with key inter-organizational stakeholders.
* Perform analysis to understand and affirm financial results related to overhead.
* Leverage technology & software to assist in the development of a new overhead reporting tool, leading to more timely, detailed, and interactive monthly actuals reporting.
* Assist in the development of a new budgeting and forecasting tool to help streamline and automate inputs from Finance Business Partners during estimating cycles.
* Obtain actual overhead data and overhead input/forecast from each Finance Business Partner, analyze for reasonableness and summarize into Bell's financial outlook for monthly, quarterly, annually (Annual Operating Plan) and five-year outlook (Long Range Plan).
* Build strong relationships with support functions, serving as finance business partner for groups that do not currently have dedicated finance support.
* Assist with various ad hoc assignments that are required for the department.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field - or equivalent experience - is required.
* MBA is preferred
* At least 5 years of experience in Financial Analysis in a corporate finance
* Ability to analyze complex processes and determine the efficiency/effectiveness of the process and related controls is required.
* Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills are required.
* Must have strong Excel and Power Point skills
* Experience with budgeting and forecasting
* Ability to work well with very large amounts of data with a high attention to detail and ability to reconcile
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Power BI, Power queries
* SQL queries
* R, Python or similar language
* Dataiku expereince
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
- Job Reference: 295831804-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Textron
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent