Apply for this job now
Sr Financial Analyst
- La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a member of our Financial Planning and Analysis Department within the Accounting and Finance group and will be exposed to all aspects of the business through experiential learning and mentorship opportunities with the ultimate goal of development within the company. This position provides a great opportunity to gain exposure to key functions and grow within our organization. The position reports to the Manager of Revenue Management.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Prepare financial/operational reports and ad hoc financial analysis
* Collect, analyze and interpret data, quantifying financial opportunity and risk, and communicating the optimal business decisions/actions
* Perform root cause analysis and partner with divisional leadership and other functional areas to drive proactive solutions to drive sales volume opportunities
* Develop process to analyze large volumes of marketplace data to identify sales volume opportunities in collaboration with local business leaders
* Lead and/or participate in business initiatives and special projects
* Manage the continuous development and improvement of the department
* Participate in the professional development of staff including establishing and monitoring goals, providing performance feedback and mentoring
* Participate in interviewing, hiring and training of new team members
* Create and foster an environment that maximizes individual potential and values collective results
* Accountable for developing and sustaining a culture of customer service excellence
* Travel requirements of approximately 25% to provide on-site support to division locations
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* 4+ years accounting experience in progressive roles
* Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with business leaders and internal staff.
* Business acumen with analytical/problem solving skills
* Ability to work with large amounts of computer data
* Ability to take ownership and be accountable for issue resolution and general client satisfaction.
* Must present a highly professional image and attitude.
* Highly organized, detail orientated and capable of multi-tasking.
* Self-motivated individual with great initiative and ability to work independently.Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
* Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
* Experience working in the distribution or manufacturing industry
* Supervisory experience: training, coaching and motivating direct reports
- Job Reference: 295831533-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: PERFORMANCE FOOD GROUP
- Location: La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent