Description & Requirements
As a BKD Tax Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop a team in tax, while providing Unmatched Client Service® to our clients. If you have experience with managing tax advisory services, tax compliance, and tax provision to a diversified client base, this is the position for you!
What You Will Do:
* Provide tax compliance and tax advisory services to individuals, partnerships, S corporations, and corporations in a variety of industries
* Help develop, build and manage client relationships
* Assist in managing, developing, and coaching professional tax staff
* Review returns prepared by tax associates and seniors
* Effectively delegate responsibilities to others, monitoring efforts of engagement teams
* Proficiently use technology tools in regular assignments and demonstrate commitment to improving work processes through the use of technology
* Successfully research complex tax issues, apply findings to projects, and clearly communicate those findings in writing
A Successful Trusted Advisor Has:
* Experience managing multiple complex client engagements
* A strong sense of ownership for delivering Unmatched Client Service ®
* Excellent supervisory, team building, and time management skills
* 7 years or more of related experience in public accounting or corporate tax department
* Bachelor's or graduate degree in accounting, finance, or related field
* CPA license
* Master's degree in Taxation or Law degree
* Partnership tax experience
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching, and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve, and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA, and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting, and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is BKD's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
* BKD expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
* BKD further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with BKD.
* Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of BKD.