Urology opening in , California. A southern California multi-specialty group is seeking a board certified or board eligible urologist. The incoming urologist will be busy from the start and have a vast referral network already in place. Robotic surgery is available if you have the skillset, but it is not required. You will have the opportunity to help develop the urology department, and the autonomy to set your inpatient and outpatient schedule. The facility is open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. J1 and H-1B candidates are encouraged to apply. Residents and fellows should apply as well.
This opportunity has an annual salary plus an incentive bonus plan.This incoming physician can achieve and buy into shareholder status in the practice after year 2. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, student loan repayment, paid malpractice insurance, 43 paid days off each year including CME, a sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment.
Water sport enthusiasts, golfers, tennis players, artists and photographers who find inspiration in exquisite dunes come to this area of southern California by the thousands. Its location provides easy access on days off to San Diego and Palm Springs.
If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] or call at [Click Here to Apply] . Refer to job number .
- Southern California multi-specialty group
- Existing patient base
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- CA license required
- Physician can achieve and buy into shareholder status
- J1 and H-1B candidates welcome
- 43 days of PTO each year
- Sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail