Urology opening in , Wisconsin. CompHealth is assisting a group in central Wisconsin with their search for a urologist to practice in an established, busy practice. This clinic is affiliated with a top-ranked hospital and you will have access to a robot, if desired. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a WI medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, incentives, medical benefits, and PTO. You will have the option for partnership or employment. You will also be provided loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at [Click Here to Apply] or send your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Affiliated with top-ranked health system
- Partnership or employment option
- Robot available
- Very established and busy practice
- Loan repayment
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- CME time and malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail