Urology opening in Columbus, Ohio. Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00Opportunity Highlights
- Up to $495,000 base salary + RVU
- Brand new medical office building
- Quality of life
- Sign on bonus, relocation, student loan repayment and residency stipend
Located in a beautiful suburb outside of Columbus, Ohio, our practice is part of an inviting town with engaging events and activities for families and individuals alike. With neighbors who are more like family and a community-centric vibe offering you a sense of peace, you'll feel at home from the moment you arrive.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Benefit from a cost of living nearly 29% lower than the national average
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, rafting, and a variety of lakefront activities at nearby Lake Erie
- Live in Columbus, or simply enjoy convenient access to its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, a variety of diverse entertainment and cultural activities (such as the theater, symphony, concerts, and festivals), an international airport, and collegiate sporting events at Ohio State University
- U.S. News ranks Ohio No. 2 in Best States for Affordability, and Forbes ranks it in its top 20 for Best States for Business
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,