Surgery-Vascular opening in Peoria, Illinois. Job ID: 8651Practice Details
- This is an exciting opportunity for a new or experienced BC/BE Vascular Surgeon.
- Due to tremendous growth and seeking a Surgeon who is ready to be busy day one.
- This is an exceptional opportunity in a wonderful midwestern community.
- Clinic hours 2 days per week; Surgery and Cath lab; Inpatient Rounding
- Call requirement is 1:3
- This is a hospital employed position.
- Large loyal employed referral base that looks for vascular disease
- 2 wound care sites with additional loyal referral sources
- Complete Vascular Surgery Hybrid Suite for your use
- Additional dedicated peripheral angio suites available
- Experienced Open and Endovascular staff
- Block time scheduling available
- Ability to perform all aspects of arterial and venous disease
- Full reading access in busy office and hospital based vascular ultrasound labs
- Full time APP
- Some general surgery resident coverage
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who are known for a high-quality patient experience.
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Additional details by request from group
This Vascular Surgery opportunity is ideally suited for the talented BE/BC desiring substantial starting salaries upwards of $125,000 greater than those compensated in Chicago markets, while living in the heart of Illinois, nestled along the Illinois river.
You also want your hard work, talents and earnings to go the distance and build a strong financial future. With the average home price (in 2017) of $115,500, and an impressive 5-bedroom/5-bath residence recently selling for $ 329,000, you will be able to invest and spend wisely, and enjoy the abundant vacation time provide with trips where ever the interest lies.
This vibrant Midwest city of just over 115,000 people welcomes new comers with plenty of activities for the water enthusiast, the sports fan (Minor league baseball team/stadium), music lovers with the Limelight Complex attracting regional and national music acts, and abundant local eateries, distilleries and several regional wineries.
This organization is committed to its doctors The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 131 miles to Chicago, IL
- 146 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- Bradley University (Full-time enrollment: 5,152; Located in Peoria, IL)
- Methodist College (FT enrollment: 619; Located in Peoria, IL)
- Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing (FT enrollment: 472; Located in Peoria, IL)
- Illinois Central College (about 5 miles; East Peoria, IL; Full-time enrollment: 7,158)
- Heartland Community College (about 34 miles; Normal, IL; FT enrollment: 3,958)
- Illinois State University (about 36 miles; Normal, IL; FT enrollment: 18,804)
- Par-a-Dice Riverboat Casino
- Proctor Recreation Center
- RiverPlex Recreation and Wellness Center - Recreation space with a variety of fitness options, including climbing, basketball & cycling.
- Northwoods Mall
- The Shops at Grand Prairie
- Peoria Riverfront