Join us as a Vendor Compliance Clerk to make an impact supporting world-class brands including our 7 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®. Our outstanding products elevate people's lives everywhere, every day.
What You'll Be Doing:
Retrieves all original documents to determine a disposition for claims being filed by customers. Accesses original documents, which other compliance associates of the company, HLP, are not able to access in order to determine a disposition of the claim or deduction.
Vendor Compliance Clerk Key Responsibilities:
Obtains original shipping documents to a specific customer. Obtains deduction information, such as checks paid and compliance violation notices. Reviews all documents and deduction information to determine its disposition. Coordinates with supervisor and managers to ensure accuracy. Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Consideration:
- High School diploma or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Typing WPM 35 words per minute
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of TMS applications.
- Excellent customer service skills, internally and externally.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- General knowledge of warehouse management systems and inventory control practice.
- Knowledge of weight breaks and different modes of transportation.
- Ability to help with process/logistics improvement efforts
- Ability to follow the safety rules and regulations as warranted by OSHA
- Ability to withstand warehouse settings (varying temperatures)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis