Reignite Your Career with Booz Allen Return to Work Internship Program
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 by Return To Work Mums — No comments
PUT YOUR PASSION BACK TO WORK! AS PART OF BOOZ ALLEN’S TEAM YOU CAN BRING YOUR SKILLS TO BEAR HELPING TO SOLVE TODAY’S MOST COMPLEX CHALLENGES WITH BRILLIANT IDEAS AND INNOVATIVE EXPERTISE.
The Return to Work Internship Program re-engages professionals who are ready to transition back into the workforce after an extended absence. In partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE)—the world’s largest advocate for women in engineering and technology—and career re-entry firm iRelaunch, Booz Allen is one of 7 founding member companies providing specialized re-entry internships in 2016 for individuals with specialized skills and experience.
Return to Work is a paid employment program that runs for nine weeks starting June 6, 2016. You’ll work alongside exceptional colleagues providing innovative ideas and solutions that are changing and enabling modern services for government, businesses, and ultimately, citizens like yourself.
This unparalleled program is designed to provide participants with:
- challenging projects that align to your skillsets
- an engaging onboarding program that will bring you up to speed on the firm, your team, our leadership, and clients
- critical skills training with additional technical training where needed
- a mentor who will help you navigate Booz Allen during the Return to Work experience
- a supportive environment throughout the program built to contribute to your success
The application process ends February 26, 2016.
Read the original article here